If you've seen the Curious Kiwi's post, here is another Patten Pyramid ready to go flying it's way through the post to one lucky winner from sunny Wellington, NZ.
Possibly like me you have been stalking the sewing blogasphere in the hopes of winning the pyramid which was originally started by Karen of Did you make that? Well here is your chance to win again! Oh, and Karen, you can certainly enter this!
Following our Wellington Bloggers meet-up we had lots (LOTS) of patterns from our swap left over, so we decided it was time for another Pattern Pyramid, well seven to be precise!
So here is the selection from Nikki's Stitches... I have seven delightful patterns to send out through the post in Santa's sack!
A Style pattern which I would love to keep, but no, it's going in the swap, it's just a classic style which would be great as a blouse or dress.
A Simplicity pattern for that energetic man in your life
A great simple Style dress, perfect for the beach (well it is the first day of summer here in Wellington!)
Another fab easy Simplicity pattern, perfect for lightweight summer fabrics.
Butterick two piece set, waistcoats, trousers, skirts, blouse, what more can a girl ask for?
McCalls simple trouser and long skirt set.
Finally another Style pattern (oh I miss that pattern company!) with a knitted jacked and skirt trouser combo
What a great collection I have here to send out. And looking at these, I'd forgotten how much I used to use Style patterns.
I digress... On to the rules, we're using the same as those which Karen used earlier in the year...
- Anyone, anywhere in the world, can enter by leaving a comment on this post bymidnight NZ time (GMT +13 hours)on Friday 7th December but you must have an active blog.
- I will randomly select one winner, Person A, and post them the collection of 7 patterns.
- Person A will then pick one pattern to keep for themselves, then host their own give-away. They will randomly select a winner, post the remaining patterns to Person B.
- Person B will pick a pattern for themselves and promptly host their own give-away and post the remaining patterns to the winner, Person C. Person C will do the same and so on until there is a last pattern winner…you get the idea.
- Some people like to replace the pattern they are taking with another from their stash, this keeps the pyramid going longer, but is not compulsory.
Please comment to say you're included and I'd love to know which pattern floats your boat. I can't guarantee this will travel on Santa's sleigh (he's a busy chap this time of year!)bearing in mind he wants all post by Monday if it's going any further than Australia! It's still certain to bring some festive joy to the winner!
Coming to another blog near you... the other Wellington blogger Pattern Pyramid giveaways.
- Kat – Modern Vintage Cupcakes
- Nikki – Nikki’s Stitches
- Juliet – The Crazy Gypsy Chronicles
- Mayanne – Sent from my iRon
- Joy – A Charm of Magpies
- Jo – Making it Well